|"You Are Here"|
|Season 11, Episode 20|
|Air date||May 5, 2005|
|Written by||Karen Maser & Dee Johnson|
|Directed by||Ernest Dickerson|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Carter est Amoureux"
You Are Here is the 20th episode of the 11th season of "E.R."
Carter receives early tenure at Susan's expense. Luka finds Sam's pregnancy test and discovers that she's not expecting.
Pratt's friend convinces him to attend an old friend's 30th birthday party. Ray thinks a 14-year-old is a drug seeker, but he's really the victim of molestation.
Abby meets Jake's extended family at his niece's baptism. Morris is named the new Chief Resident.
MORRIS IS THE NEW CHIEF RESIDENT MUCH TO EVERYONE'S CHAGRIN: Dr. Morris (Scott Grimes) has been appointed the new chief resident and immediately locks horns with Dr. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) as they deal with the casualties from a fire at an apartment building.
Dr. Lewis (Sherry Stringfield) is taking out her frustration from not being tenured on Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle). Dr. Weaver (Laura Innes) tries to calm Lewis down, but only makes things worse.
Ray (Shane West) heeds the advice of several doctors at the hospital and sends a teenaged sickle cell anemic patient home. Also starring Linda Cardellini and Goran Visnjic.
- Morris (to Susan): Whaddup, chief?
- Susan: We need to talk. (leads Morris into the lounge)
- Morris: If this is about that lady with the pap smear...
- Susan: You're the new chief resident.
- Susan: (to Carter) This is my home. This is where I started. This is where I want to stay and half the time I get the feeling you'd rather be anywhere but here.
- Sam (to Luka): Why don't you just say it?
- Luka: Say what?
- Sam: You're mad.
- Luka: I'm not.
- Sam: Right. It didn't bother you one bit that I went over your head... See that's what I'm talking about.
- Luka: What?
- Sam: You won't tell me how you feel.
- Luka: It's fine.
- Sam: It's not fine, Luka. If it were fine, you wouldn't have avoided touching me when I squeezed past you just now.
- Luka: What?
- Sam: You, you bury your feelings, you pretend that they're not there, that you don't have them.
- Luka: I have feelings, but I don't need to share them every five second and I don't need to share them here, OK?
- Morris: Excuse me, everyone. I have an announcement to make. Effective immediately, I am your new chief resident!
- Pratt: This is a joke, right?