Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"White Guy, Dark Hair"|
|Season 11, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 18, 2004|
|Written by||Lydia Woodward|
|Directed by||Nelson McCormick|
| ← previous|
"Time of Death"
| next →|
"A Shot in the Dark"
White Guy, Dark Hair is the 7th episode of the 11th season of "E.R."
Sam and Luka move in together. When a raped and badly beaten woman is brought into the ER, Sam wants to try a risky procedure to let the woman talk. However, the woman dies and Luka covers for Sam.
At Susan's one-month review, Kerry suggests that she be more of a leader. Susan schedules a JCAHO drill which proves to frustrate the staff more than help them learn.
Even after giving birth, a young girl insists that she's not pregnant.
- Beginning with this episode, Mr. Chen is portrayed by Henry O instead of by George Cheung.
- Sam: I did all this for "white guy, dark hair."
- Luka (to Sam): You're sensitive about these kinds of cases.
- Sam: What?
- Luka: You always want to stand up for women who've been assaulted.
- Sam: And you don't?
- Luka: Of course I do. (pauses) Maybe because of when you were with Steve?
- Sam: Steve never raped me.
- Luka: Physical abuse, hitting you...
- Sam: Oh, this has nothing to do with that.
- Luka: You sure?
- Sam: Yeah! There's a violent rapist out there. How are you going to feel in two days, two weeks, a month from now when we get another woman like Louise in here?