The Family Man is the fifteenth episode of the fifteenth season of the NBC medical drama series ER . It premiered on February 12, 2009.
|"The Family Man"|
|Season 15, Episode 15|
|Air date||February 12, 2009|
|US viewers||7.25 M|
|Written by||Andrew Fash|
|Directed by||Eriq La Salle|
| ← Previous|
A Long, Strange Trip
| Next →|
The Beginning of the End
A car accident in the ambulance bay injures a woman with a young child and leaves the mother in need of surgery with a significant recovery time. Brenner has difficulty finding a family member to care for the daughter. Gates treats an elderly patient who refuses treatment because he's afraid his condition will prolong an inevitable death. Morris impresses Claudia and her family. Neela tells Brenner about her job offer from North Carolina.
Cast and CharactersEdit
Justina Machado as Detective Claudia Diaz
Laura Cerón as Nurse Chuny Marquez
Gil McKinney as Dr. Paul Grady
Troy Evans as Frank Martin
Emily Wagner as Pickman
Montae Russell as Zadro
Angel Laketa Moore as Nurse Dawn Archer
Ariel Winter as Lucy Moore
Michael Raymond-James as Stuart Moore
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Music: "Southside of Heaven," Ryan Bingham
- Although listed in the opening credits, Angela Bassett does not appear in this episode.
- Lucy's mention of the song "about dinosaurs" refers to "Walking in Your Footsteps," from The Police's 1983 album Synchronicity.
- Cancel Bear, The (February 13, 2009). "Thursday Ratings: Survivor Returns Well, Grey's Boosts Practice To Demo Beatdown ". TV by the Numbers. (May 24, 2015).
- "Eriq La Salle Back in the ER — to Direct " TV Guide. November 5, 2008. (November 5, 2008).