|Date of birth||July 9, 1971|
|Birth place||Lowell, Massachusetts, USA|
|Seasons||10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15|
|First episode||"Dear Abby"|
|Last episode||"And in the End..."|
|Credits||111 episodes (see below)|
Scott Grimes, born July 9, 1971 in Lowell, Massachusetts, USA, is an actor. He starred as Dr. Archie Morris from the tenth season until the fifteenth and final season. He had initially appeared as a recurring guest star in the tenth and eleventh seasons and was promoted to series regular from the twelfth season onwards. He voices the character Steve Smith in the animated series American Dad! He played Will McCorkle in the Fox series Party of Five and Donald Malarkey in the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers. He has appeared in the films Crimson Tide (1995), Mystery, Alaska (1999) and Robin Hood (2010).
- Parents are Rick and Pam Grimes.
- Has a sister named Heather (who is also an actress).
- He was born at 3:11 p.m. EDT.
- Shares a birthday with Tom Hanks (who is one of his idols).
- Was discovered by radio news jock Dave Maynard who hosted Community Auditions, a local talent show in Boston. Scott won first place due to his exceptional singing ability.
- Married his wife Dawn Bailey-Grimes in May of 1997. They split in 2007.
- Has two children: a daughter named Madison (born in April of 1999) and a son named Jackson Richard (born in September of 2001).
- Released his self-titled debut album in 1989. The album was produced by The Carpenters' Richard Carpenter.
- Is of Irish heritage.
- Started his career in the Broadway musical "Nine" in 1980.
- Is a singer-songwriter.
- Is a big supporter of the USO, American Cancer Society and the AIDS Research Foundation.
- Auditioned and claimed a 3-episode arc on "ER." He was later promoted as a regular cast member after Paul McCrane decided to leave the show.
- Is the uncle of actress Camryn Grimes.
- Enjoys playing hockey and basketball.
- In 2005, Scott released his second album "Livin' on the Run" and scored a top 20 Adult Contemporary hit with the song "Sunset Blvd."