Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 7, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 23, 2000|
|Written by||Neal Baer|
|Directed by||Christopher Chulack|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"The Dance We Do"
Rescue Me is the 7th episode of the 7th season of "E.R."
Abby's mother decides to stay in Chicago, causing Abby even more trouble. When Weaver accepts Dr. Legaspi's dinner invitation, she learns that she has misunderstood Legaspi's intentions. Carter tries to find a drug addict who has left the hospital against medical advice.
Chen's mother visits the ER and invites her to dinner even though she is surprised by Chen's pregnancy and is speechless when Chen tells her that the father is black.
Mark discovers that he has a brain tumor. Corday is sued for malpractice by Mr. Patterson, the patient whose surgery she rushed so she could start her vacation, and later learns that she's pregnant. Carter saves Abby after an explosion in exam room three.
- The episode was dedicated to guest star Anthony Lee, who was accidentally shot and killed by the LAPD while at a Halloween party.
- It is revealed that Cleo's mother is white.
- Mark is diagnosed with a brain tumor.
- In this episode, it is revealed for the first time that Kerry was once married when she was asked by Legaspi. This fact was never mentioned again in subsequent episodes.
- When Benton and Reese meet up with Cleo in the lounge, Benton picks Reese up and for two shots while he is holding him, you can see Reese's hearing aid in his left ear hanging off. In subsequent shots, it is back inside his ear.
- When Luka pulls the gauze out of the injured bicyclist's mouth, the plastic tube it is coming out of is just visible beside the man's open lips.
- When Luka bangs into the wall, blood spurts out of his patient's leg and Maggie's coat gets covered in it, but when the camera shows her a moment later, her coat is clean.
- While talking to Maggie, Carter visibly flinches just before the explosion occurs as if he knew that it was coming.