Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Refusal of Care"|
|Season 11, Episode 18|
|Air date||April 21, 2005|
|Written by||Joe Sachs|
|Directed by||Gloria Muzio|
| ← previous|
"Back in the World"
| next →|
Refusal of Care is the 18th episode of the 11th season of "E.R."
Susan, Sam and Neela treat a woman who has tried to stop her son from being deported by going on a hunger strike.
Pratt struggles to find a way to convince a woman with breast cancer to seek treatment. Abby treats two elderly sisters involved in a suspicious mugging.
To Kerry's delight, Carter donates $150 million to the hospital's new venture in exchange for naming rights.
Morris spends the entire shift finishing up a report for Susan.
- Morris: Dr. Lewis, wait. May I call you Susan?
- Susan: No!
- [After Jake's pants slip off him during a procedure]
- Pratt: Hey, man.
- Chuny: Nice.
- Pratt: What are you doing? Pull your pants up!
- Jake: Sterile gloves.
- Ray: That's a bummer.
- Jake: Dr. Pratt, do you think you can...
- Pratt: Hell no.
- Jake: Ray?
- Ray: Heh, no. I need to do a reduction exam.
- Jake: Ah, Chuny?
- Chuny: That would be sexual harassment.
- [While looking at a snapshot of Jake with oversized scrubs that have slipped down to his ankles]
- Pratt: Nah, boxers would stick out more.
- Neela: It could be tighty whiteys.
- Frank: Thong.
- Ray: Hey, maybe Abby could settle this.
- Chuny: Abby, boxers or briefs?
- Abby: Actually, he goes commando.