|Date of birth||June 4, 1971|
|Birth place||Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Years active||1985 to present|
|Seasons||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 15|
|First episode||"24 Hours"|
|Last episode||"And in the End..."|
Noah Wyle, born June 4, 1971 in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA, is an actor. He stars as John Carter in ER. He was a series regular from the first season until the eleventh season. He reprised the role as a recurring guest star in the twelfth season. He rejoined the starring cast for a five episode arc in the show's fifteenth and final season in 2009. He appeared in 254 episodes over the series run.
He is also known for his roles in the films A Few Good Men (1992), Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999), and Donnie Darko (2001). He has had a starring role in the science fiction series Falling Skies from 2011 to 2015, also he started in the fantasy-adventure series The Librarians from 2014 to 2018.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 9
- Season 10
- Season 11
- Season 15 - 5 episodes
- Season 12 - 4 episodes
- Is the middle child of three children.
- Parents are Stephen Wyle and Marjorie Speer; divorced when Noah was 6 years old.
- Stepfather is James C. Katz.
- His paternal grandparents Edith and Frank Wyle founded the Los Angeles Craft and Folk Art Museum.
- Attended the Thatcher School in Ojai, California; graduated in 1989.
- Participated in a theater arts program at Northwestern University after his junior year of high school.
- Is a vegan.
- Met make-up artist Tracy Warbin in 1996, proposed to her on Valentine's Day in 1999 and married in May of 2000. They separated in late October of 2009.
- Has two children: a son named Owen Strausser Speer Wyle (born on November 9, 2002) also a daughter named Auden Wyle (born on October 15, 2005) and daughter named Frances Harper Wyle (born in June 22, 2015)
- Dated actress Samantha Mathis.
- In 1999, Noah made an appearance during the beginning of Steve Jobs's "Macworld Expo" keynote presentation, initially pretending to be Jobs.
- Dated Sherry Stringfield during the first season of "ER."
- Skilled in fencing & horseriding.
- In June of 1999, he bought Bo Derek's ranch in San Ysidro, California.
- Collects baseball cards, antiques and any bric-a-brac that pertains to the Biblical Noah's Ark.
- His all-time favorite "ER" scene was when he stood in a dark room and read to legendary actor/acting coach Sanford Meisner, who portrayed a terminally ill patient in the Season 1 episode "Sleepless in Chicago."
- His least favorite "ER" scene was when he performed mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on a dog.
- Married to Sara Wells in June of 2015.