|Season 10, Episode 9|
|Air date||December 4, 2003|
|Written by||David Zabel|
|Directed by||Jonathan Kaplan|
| ← previous|
| next →|
Missing is the 9th episode of the 10th season of "E.R."
Gallant's sister is in town and Pratt hits it off with her. Corday is the only one that attends Romano's memorial service.
Alex steals a severed finger and later goes missing, turning up at County to see Luka. Luka and Sam share a moment.
Neela treats two Amish kids who were injured on a sojourn into the city. Abby treats a young girl who is missing.
- Although in the opening credits, Noah Wyle and Ming-Na do not appear in this episode.
- After Paul McCrane's departure, Laura Innes takes over the "and" credit role and Maura Tierney jumps to the leading role position in the opening theme.
- Sam: Dr. Kovac! Tell me you did not put a splint on my kid's arm.
- Luka: I'm sorry, but we're busy trying to find a man's finger right now.
- Sam: Yeah, and the reason it's missing is because instead of studying here like I told him, he's off with you playing doctor.
- Frank: What?
- Sam: Not like that.
- Luka (to Sam): I'm sorry about the splint.
- Sam: Look, I appreciate you trying to be his friend. I just don't want things to get weird. You're a good guy, I'm sure, but you don't know crap about raising kids, so thanks for the help, but no thanks. I got it covered.
- Luka: (nodding) Okay.
- Neela: I'm not Indian, I'm not British, I'm not American.
- Pratt: So what the hell are you?
- Neela: Yeah, well. That's the question, isn't it? (turns to Abby) Do you ever feel like you don't know who the hell you are?
- Abby: No, but I'm very well-adjusted.
- Kerry: (to Corday, about Romano) He'll be missed whether we realize it or not.