Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 7, Episode 1|
|Air date||October 12, 2000|
|Written by||Jack Orman|
|Directed by||Jonathan Kaplan|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Sand and Water"
"Homecoming" is the first episode of the seventh season of ER. It first aired on NBC on October 12, 2000. It was written by Jack Orman and directed by Jonathan Kaplan. It has Dr. Carter coming out rehab and makes a slow journey back to Chicago. The ER staff are dealing with the custodial strike and later are packed with participants from a high-school football game riot.
Carter struggles with his recovery as he completes his drug rehabilitation. Mark and Elizabeth learn that they got rash from poison ivy during their vacation. Abby is forced to drop out of med school when she discovers that her ex-husband didn't pay her tuition. The custodial strike causes problems in the ER while the ER staff members treat patients from the high-school football game riot.
To be added
- Abby tells Luka her divorce became final the previous month (suggesting August) but in the Season 6 episode Such Sweet Sorrow (which is set in May), she told Malucci that her divorce became finalized that day.
- [As Luka & Abby are working on a patient]
- Malucci: She have a pulse? Whoa, she's dead.
- Luka: I know.
- Malucci: Like, blue dead.
- Malik: Pulse ox 65.
- Malucci: That's because she's dead.
- Malucci (after noticing that Mark scratched his groin while meeting new med students): Dr. Greene, I have a question. Something wrong with the Australian boys?
- Mark: Who?
- Malucci: You're scratching "down under." Doesn't make a good first impression.
- Romano (to Benton): Don't take this the wrong way Peter, but you have a real propensity to be a pain in the ass. (enters the men's bathroom) I'm not going to jump you, you homophobe.