Full Moon, Saturday Night is the twentieth episode of the first season of the NBC medical drama series ER. It premiered on March 30, 1995.
|"Full Moon, Saturday Night"|
|Season 1, Episode 20|
|Air date||March 30, 1995|
|US viewers||32.9 M|
|Written by||Neal Baer|
|Directed by||Donna Deitch|
| ← Previous|
"Love's Labor Lost"
| Next →|
"House of Cards"
Greene , who is coping with emotional problems due to the Jodi O'Brien case and his crippling marriage, does not impress Dr. William 'Wild Willy" Swift, the new Chief of Emergency Medicine, but Lewis does impress Swift.
NIGHT OF THE LIVING, DEAD: Carter and Chen extend their shifts to experience the ER during a full moon, and they are not disappointed.
Greene is so despondent over the breakup of his marriage that Lewis is left to run the ER. Lewis's skills impresses the new ER Chief, Dr. Swift (Michael Ironside).
Patients include nine naked fraternity pledges are brought in with frostbite after a hazing stunt, a drunk man hit by a car, a hiccuping guy who "comes out" to his fiancee after being diagnosed with HIV.
Cast and CharactersEdit
Conni Marie Brazelton as Nurse Conni Oligario
Emily Wagner as Pickman
Beah Richards as Mrs. Benton
Michael Ironside as Dr. William Swift
Deezer D as Malik McGrath
- In this episode we learn that Carter 's birthday is June 4, 1970.
- In this episode, Michael Ironside makes his first appearance as Dr. William "Wild Willy" Swift, the interim ER Chief that replaces Dr. Morgenstern . Ironside previously worked with Anthony Edwards on the 1986 film Top Gun, starring Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis.
- Music: "Twist and Shout," The Isley Brothers; "Born to be Wild," Steppenwolf
- The Nintendo arcade game that Mark Greene is playing is Killer Instinct.
- "Nielsen Ratings - March-May 1995 " (PDF). USA Today. (May 15, 2015).