Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Forgive and Forget"|
|Season 9, Episode 16|
|Air date||February 26, 2004|
|Written by||Bruce Miller|
|Directed by||Christopher Chulack|
| ← previous|
| next →|
Forgive and Forget is the 16th episode of the 10th season of "E.R."
A vengeful patient steals a tank and heads for County. Gillian visits Luka and Sam is none too happy about it. Luka treats a 13-year-old boy who has chlamydia.
Frank suffers from a heart attack and the staff sees a different side to him when his wife and daughter show up. Corday plays the dating game.
- Although in the opening credits, Sherry Stringfield and Sharif Atkins do not appear in this episode.
- Neela: (to Frank) You know what? You're a horrible man. Do you think it's pleasant being greeted every day by a fusillade of homophobic, xenophobic ranting from a bigot? From now on, I expect nothing from you but silence. Blissful silence.
- Chen: What's with all these boxes, Frank?
- Frank: That's where I keep my lists of idiotic questions.
- Neela (about Frank): Hard to believe he was an officer.
- Pratt: And a husband and a father.
- Neela: And a bigot.
- Pratt: That too.
- Morris (about a psychotic patient who steals a tank and is coming to County): Oh, my God! He's coming for us.
- Abby: Not us, pal. You.
- Luka (to Sam about Gillian): She has a boyfriend.
- Sam: That's nice.
- Luka: You said you didn't want to be exclusive!
- Sam: I said it four days ago!
- Luka: I forgot she was coming.
- Sam: You know what, I don't care. It's fine, Luka.
- Luka: It's fine?
- Sam: You think I really care how many little French girls you're screwing? You already nailed every nurse in the ER!
- Luka (to Sam): No, it was fine.
- Sam: Because, when I said before. I didn't mean we shouldn't see each other at all. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
- Luka: You want things to be casual.
- Sam: Right. But if it's a choice between something serious or nothing, maybe serious is the way to go.