|Season 10, Episode 15|
|Air date||February 19, 2004|
|Written by||Dee Johnson|
|Directed by||Nelson McCormick|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Forgive and Forget"
The ER staff treats an entire family who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in their home.
Neela faces an crippling claustrophobia when she is trapped in an hyperbaric chamber with the family's baby, suffering the effects from carbon monoxide.
Chen returns to China with her sick father in tow. Sam ponders on the repercussions of her night with Luka. Susan tells her father that he's going to be a grandfather with her baby.
- This is the first time since the Season 9 episode "When Night Meets Day" that all of the credited main cast members appear in the episode.
- Sam (to Luka): Actually, I was thinking. It might be a good time to take a break.
- Luka: What?
- Sam: You know, just take it slower. You know what I'm saying.
- Luka: Uh, no I don't.
- Sam: We're not exclusive, right? We're just, like, dating or whatever. No commitment, no strings, no co-parenting. Just keep it casual, o.k?
- Luka: OK.
- Corday (while working a trauma with Luka, Gallant, Carter, and Malik): How come there are only men in here?
- Susan: (to her father) I'm going to have a baby. Chuck is the father and you're the grandfather.