|Season 10, Episode 15|
|Air date||February 19, 2004|
|Written by||Dee Johnson|
|Directed by||Nelson McCormick|
| ← Previous|
| Next →|
"Forgive and Forget"
The ER staff treats an entire family who suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in their home.
Neela faces an crippling claustrophobia when she is trapped in an hyperbaric chamber with the family's baby, suffering the effects from carbon monoxide.
Chen returns to China with her sick father in tow. Sam ponders on the repercussions of her night with Luka. Susan tells her father that he's going to be a grandfather with her baby.
NEELA SUFFERS WITH POISONED NEWBORN WHEN BOTH ARE PLACED IN HYPERBARIC CHAMBER: While Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) pines over his separation from his pregnant girlfriend in Africa, a family of four is rushed to the E.R. after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning from their furnace, forcing a claustrophobic Neela (Parminder Nagra) to accompany a newborn baby into an extremely uncomfortable hyperbaric chamber to extend its life.
Elsewhere, Dr. Lewis (Sherry Stringfield) is upbeat about her future with Chuck (Donal Logue) while Nurse Sam (Linda Cardellini) has reason to ponder her relationship with Dr. Kovac (Goran Visnjic).
In addition, Lewis and Abby (Maura Tierney) treat a maniacal man (as Doe, Jerod Edington) who's rushed in covered in blood while Dr. Weaver (Laura Innes) counsels a mother whose young son tests positive for leukemia.
Amid the chaos, Dr. Chen (Ming-Na) returns from China with her sick father in tow. Alex Kingston, Sharif Atkins and Mekhi Phifer also star.
- This is the first time since the Season 9 episode "When Night Meets Day" that all of the credited main cast members appear in the episode.
- Sam (to Luka): Actually, I was thinking. It might be a good time to take a break.
- Luka: What?
- Sam: You know, just take it slower. You know what I'm saying.
- Luka: Uh, no I don't.
- Sam: We're not exclusive, right? We're just, like, dating or whatever. No commitment, no strings, no co-parenting. Just keep it casual, o.k?
- Luka: OK.
- Corday (while working a trauma with Luka, Gallant, Carter, and Malik): How come there are only men in here?
- Susan: (to her father) I'm going to have a baby. Chuck is the father and you're the grandfather.