Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"An Intern's Guide to the Galaxy"|
|Season 11, Episode 5|
|Air date||November 4, 2004|
|Written by||Lisa Zwerling|
|Directed by||Arthur Albert|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Time of Death"
"An Intern's Guide to the Galaxy" is the fifth episode of the eleventh season of ER. It first aired on NBC on November 4, 2004. It was written by Lisa Zwerling and directed Arthur Albert. It has Greg Pratt assigning first-year interns Abby Lockhart, Ray Barnett, and Neela Rasgotra to discharge a large number of patients during their shifts in order to track their output.
Pratt assigns first year interns Abby, Ray and Neela to discharge a large number of patients during their shift. The day is Neela's first day back on in ER and is rusty as she faces the competition. Ray leads the contest, but may have not paid enough attention to the patients and makes a major mistake; he greenlights organ donation without getting proper consent from the decedent's wife and sped through the paperwork, earning a reprimand from Carter. Abby takes a gamble to get HIV-protective medication for a patient.
To be added.
- Ray Barnett
- Abby Lockhart
- Neela Rasgotra
- Greg Pratt
- John Carter
- Samantha Taggart
- Luka Kovač
- Susan Lewis
- Archie Morris
- Ray: Lesson number one, feed the nurses. It will make your jobs fifty percent easier.
- Ray: Multi-task is the key to survival in the ER.
- Abby: Is that really the best advice you can come up with?
- Ray: Second best, first is feed the nurses.
- Neela: Fine. I'm just slow.
- Ray: You're not slow, you're just differently abled. Don't let Pratt get to you, okay. Abby's slower than you are. (Abby walks in) Not that he'd ever call her out on it, but attendings love her, nurses protect her... Must be nice to be the teacher's pet.
- Abby: Screw you, Ray!